Child issue

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Preeti

When can we expect to have our first child..do we have child in our destiny..plz tell
      Husband dob 4oct 1984 faridabad
      Wife dob 17 July 1987 12:50pm Delhi.
      I feel very hopeless plz tell .

• #91735 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,You have put the same question on 27th June this year. .
      You were answered by Sri TMr and me
      Then you put question in the name of Yamini.
      Your lagna is Tula.
      Kuja is seeing your 5th house.Bad.
      Moon is with rahu.Bad.
      I copied your question earlier and pasting here.

—–
      #87145 REPLY

Yamini
      My dob is 17 july 1987, 12:50pm delhi..My married life is not very good.. so we r planning for baby.. so sustain my marriage but m not able to conceive..Can u plz tell will I be able to get kids and when can I get kids.. Thanku

June 27, 2019 at 9:05 am #87146 REPLY

Yamini
      My partner details are 4.10.1984, 6.45pm, faridabad.thanks

June 27, 2019 at 1:08 pm #87169 REPLY
      K.Umamaheswara Rao
      K.Umamaheswara rao
      Hello,
      Yourself and your husband may follow this method for 4or 5 months,
      to get a child.
      The following method has to be followed to get pregnancy.The same method has to be continued even after pregnancy,to get a great child.
      1.Avoid cooked food in the nights for 2 or 3 months.You can eat uncooked vegetables as many as you want.You cant eat sweet vegetables or fruits.Fruits are generally sweet and not effective in this method.You can eat cucumber,raddish,carrot,amla,capsicum,green apples or yellow apples.Red apples are sweet.
      1A. If the above method cant be followed,the person can observe fast for one day in a week.On the day of fasting,the person can eat unlimited quantity of uncooked vegetables.
      2.Veganism–Veganism means avoiding animal products.Avoid milk products,sweets,sweet fruits,dry fruits,nonveg,fish,eggsfor 2 or 3 months.You can eat rice and wheat items of foods and tiffins.
      When you stop milk products,you have to drink(daily morning) unfiltered juice of 30 coriander leaves,15 mint leaves,15 tulsi leaves,10gms of ginger and 15gms of bittergourd.This juice will give natural vitamins and minerals that are presentin milk and other fruits.Cows and buffalloes give milk by eating leaves and grass.Pregnant ladies get constipation.This leaf juice cures that problem also.Such a type of diet will give natural delivery.
      3.Pregnant lady should take one head bath with cold water daily before or after sunrise.In addition to that morning bath,she has to take one more bathwith cold water.The second bath(not head bath) can be before lunch.The body of pregnant lady will be hot.Cold water baths will reduce the heat
      and baby feels happy.
      .4.Avoiding animal products is called Veganism.In this type of penance,you have to avoid milk products, and nonveg for 4months.You can eat routine meals and tiffins.In addition to those things,you have toeat everyday 150 gms of uncooked vegetables.
      Read the book -Heal yourself 101-Markus Rothkranz.Get the book from Flipkart.
      3.In summer,you have to take daily 3 cold water baths.Water contains divinity

[email protected]

• #91739 Reply
      Preeti

M sorry I should come through paid consultation. Thankyou you have given me answers many times.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Child issue
Your information: