Breaking News

Childs education character career and health

Home Forums Free Astrology Reading – Free Horoscope – Birth Chart Reading Childs education character career and health

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mousumi Das

DOB 22nd may 2019
      TOB 12.16PM
      POB Kolkata

• #110008 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In the horoscope we see that your child Lagan is Leo and Rashi is Dhanu. The Gana is Manushya. Janam Nakshatra is Poorva shadha of Venus. As he is born under the sign of Leo, he will be a highly independent thinking person. He will be holding modern views and will be strongly built. He will have royal taste just like signlord SUn. Moon is conjoined with Ketu which is not good in the horoscope. It indicates disturbs in mothers health, self-growth and also studies.

You should donate something from his hands every Saturday.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #110011 Reply
      Raghav

Navneet Sir,
      Would it I be able to clear all my CA exams in first attempt without delays (without repetitions) if I prepare well, they are starting from next year (2021-2025).

4 August 2003
      11:12 am
      Delhi,india

• #110014 Reply
      TMRTMR

It is really pathetic that a potential CA candidate thinks that Astrology can answer questions like whether you will get through all the examinations by going through your astrological charts. To get some scientific exposure to astrology, you should read all my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Childs education character career and health
Your information: