Chronic Health Issue

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Babu

DOB:-19/09/1984, 05:25 AM, Calcutta.

Dear Navneet Sir,

I have been facing serious health issues since 3 months. Recently admitted 3 times to hospital. I have been facing a chronic headache and my feeling a death like situation at times. Constantly on painkillers.

I would like to know why I am facing this repeated health problems. Lagna lord in 12th interchanged with 1st lord causing a dainya yoga. Aspect of Jupiter on Lagna lord 12th (Is it good) Since Jupiter is a benefic planet but for my lagna it is a markesh also and a badhaka. Should I wear an emerald? Expenses are high.
      Saturn being 6th lord. Problems increased since this year.

I am wearing emerald but not helping much. Sir please suggest me some remedies to get me out of this health problem.

Regards;
      Babu.

• #9203 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope it is seen that you are in the mahadasha of Saturn which is the 6th house lord and will give you short term health issues during its period. More so when Rahu is in the lagan in gochar. ketu in the Scoprio indicates pitra dosha. Rahu in the 9th house indicates problems to self in terms of opportunities , Rahu aspects the lagan hence health issues. Rahu aspects 3rd house hence lack of support from family members. Tensions on the home front will be there. Doing the remedies given below will help.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily

2. Shani Puja every Saturdays

3. Recite Mantra “Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanichraye Namaha” 108 times daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #9203 in Chronic Health Issue
Your information:

Cancel