Civil services

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Vivek

Dear sir, hope you are well. I have done by graduation in business studies from Delhi University. Post that I did a one year diploma in liberal studies. After that I worked in a mnc for one year and currently I am working with government of Haryana. I’m very confused about my career. My family has been suggesting me to give civils, but it is a risky option as my financial status is not good. Please guide me if it would be a good path for me or if I’ll be successful at it

Dob-29/07/1996
      Time- 5:12 am
      Place of birth- New Delhi

• #90293 Reply
      TMR

You may not shine in a Civil Service career since your Moon, Jupiter and Saturn are powerless. And Sun is posted in Lagna which makes you eccentric sometimes and your decisions are mostly of a wavering type. You can continue with the job in Haryana government and possibly try to do some business of your own where you will get good returns. When you put in 100 units of work, you will get a return of 125 units worth. You are dynamic and courageous and will end up with a fat bank balance in the years to come. Read Navagraha Astrology Online

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #90293 in Civil services
Your information:

Cancel