Competitive exam

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Sunil

DOB: 6, August, 2001
      Time: 9:50 AM
      Place: Jaipur, Rajasthan

Question: Wants to join Indian Army as an officer. Can I clear CDS exam for army? Written exam will be in April 2023 and it’s results will come in may-june 2023. Is it good time for my exams? Or when is it a good time for me to give exams.

please give a little detailed answer.

• #123964 Reply
      TMR

Assuming that your birth details are accurate, Mars is very weak in your horoscope which makes me doubt that you will be a courageous person to face challenges. I do not have much hope in you being an army officer. May be you can become a member of the army in the supporting fields like mechanics, driver etc.

• #123970 Reply
      Sunil

but Mars is in it’s own sign (Scorpio) and that too in 3rd house, then how can be mars weak? Can you explain?

• #123976 Reply
      TMR

You can read my book given in my profile which you can download and you will understand what is scientific evaluation of a horoscope as opposed to wayside astrologers who predict things without knowing the mathematics of astrology in full.

• #123982 Reply
      Riya Singh

Name:-Riya Singh
      DOB:-27/07/2003
      TIME:-5:22PM
      PLACE:-Bhandara,Maharashtra
      Sir can I become IAS Officer???
      Should I start preparing for UPSC.??

• #123983 Reply
      TMR

What are your educational qualifications? And what scores you got in the examinations?

• #123984 Reply
      Riya Singh

Sir I passed CBSE 12th exam this year with 89.4% …..and getting into medical college this year
      I just want to know my planetary position are favorable or not to start preparing for UPSC examination???

• #123998 Reply
      TMR

You have to complete graduation for writing UPSC examinations on completion of which you may contact us.

• #124002 Reply
      Riya Singh

OK sir
      But sir can I become IAS officer???

• #124005 Reply
      TMR

I am not sure that you will be a Civil Service Officer as per your charts.

• #124015 Reply
      TMR

Yes, you understood it right.

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #123984 in Competitive exam
Your information:

Cancel