confused relationships

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      gunjan

hello sir!!
      my name is gunjan and DOB: 27march 1986, time: 7.40pm at delhi
      my questions are as follows:
      since my marriage i have been seeing a lot of down moments in my life. and recently i have left my husband’s place too due to excessive mental torture and quarrels. so can u tell me that do i have any extra marital affair in my kundali?? will my marriage works?or should i go for divorce? will i ever enjoy my life healthy and wealthy?
      i am a CA finalist so pls tell me will i be a CA ever? if i start studying again then will i crack CA and will i get a better job? when?

pls suggest me some remedies too so that i can have peace and success in my life and have good relations with my husband (if no divorce den)

• #1317 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I need the horoscope details of your husband to do a matching , please send me the date, time and place of birth for horoscope analysis.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1322 Reply
      gunjan

his name is tarun and date of birth 23.02.1986,12.25pm

pls clear my doubts.
      i would be highly obliged.

• #1323 Reply
      gunjan

place of birth is delhi only for both of us….
      and full name is Tarun Gupta…and mine is gunjan gupta..
      i also want to ask about the status of tarun business,which he was doing with his brother..basically financial status…

• #1325 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

There is a strong indication that your husband is under influence of someone else. Compromise and adjustment will be the way forward. You can influence your husband but it will not be easy. The compatibility is not very strong with chances of separation are strong. It will be better if you sort out things , just the two of you for the good of you both. You should continue with your CA and surely you have a good career ahead.

God Bless,

Navneet khanna
      Astrologer

• #1359 Reply
      gunjan

Could u pls suggest some remedies in order to avoid this?

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: confused relationships
Your information: