Daughter marriage

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Jiwan kumar

My daughter is working,I consulted with many astrologers,they say she has late marriage or no marriage,I m worried,pls check

Dob-14/9/1995

PLACE-NAWANSHAHR (PUNJAB)

TIME-7:45PM

Thanks

• #118334 Reply
      TMR

She will positively get married by end 2023 or early 2024.

• #118338 Reply
      Jiwan kumar

Thanks a lot for the reply 🙏🙏🙏

• #118343 Reply
        Jiwan Kumar

Sir,

How will be her spouse and her married life,will it be in India or Abroad

• #118347 Reply
      TMR

You can come through Paid consultation  to evaluate her horoscope in full or consult one of your local astrologers.

• #118352 Reply

Hello,

Better chance of marriage on the final quarter of 2024. Most of the marriage related planets are afflicted by malefic planets.

For PAID detailed analysis contact,

[email protected]

• #118364 Reply
      Jiwan kumar

what affliction by malefic planet means,only delay or something else?

• #118365 Reply
      TMR

Affliction of planets mean the tendency to do bad to the native due to weakness or maleficence. Benefic planets if strong will do lot of good to the native. Even if it is weak, it may not do any harm but relatively slow in doing good.

Astrology can be compared to Road signs on a highway which warns you about various dangers lying ahead and you can be prepared for the onward journey accordingly. Often accidents happen when the drivers ignore such warnings.

• #118476 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at the chart I can say that there is no denying that the chart is weak and not good on the marriage front. I suggest that you do not do show this chart to astrologers and also do any horoscope matching. You should do the Maa Katyayani Puja of your daughter to get the best results on the marriage front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Daughter marriage
Your information: