Daughters Marriage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Parveena

Hello,

I’m wondering when my daughter is going to get married. She is getting older and I’m very much worried
      February 14,1995 12:03 pm
      Munsiyari Uttarkhand, India

Any info is good.! Thank you so much!.

• #93097 Reply
      TMR

Where is she currently residing? 7th and 12th houses in her natal horoscope are the weakest and this will affect her marital happiness. She may have to relocate to distant places from Pithoragarh District to somewhere far away (more than 4000 kms) to empower those defective houses.

• #93138 Reply
      Parveena

Sir
      She is living with me in Canada now since she was 8 years old. Which age shall we wait for for her. Thanks very much

• #93141 Reply
      TMR

Her horoscope will have to be evaluated using Canada as place of residence. It could be different from her natal horoscope. Read my article “Transitory influence of planets” which will give you some insight into the impact of migration. Come through Paid consultation when we can give you some clue as to how her marital life will be. You should give the exact place of residence too.

• #93179 Reply
      satish

madam

astrologically your daughter has chance of getting suitable alliance before July 2020.

regards

satish

• #93192 Reply
      Parveena

Thank you Satish sir
      May God bless you in all matters

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #93141 in Daughters Marriage
Your information:

Cancel