Debilitated Guru in my Horoscope and Kalsarp Dosha

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 5 months ago by Siva Venkata Rajesh. Atluru.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      gautam

Dear sir, please tell me about my jupiter and kal sarpyog. I am very frustated iter and kal sarpyog. I am very frustated in my life due to my career prospects.

My dob 01.03.1985
      Time 16.20
      Place muzaffarnagar, up, india

Regards,

Gautam

• #769 Reply
      Navneet

Looking at your horoscope , you are very fickle minded person. Stressed and tensed over small issues. As you have Kemdrum dosha you will put lot of efforts in life but results will not be reciprocated in the same manner. Moon is also debilitated is debilitated in Navamsa and Jupiter is debilitated in Lagan chart as it is in the sign of Capricorn. You are in the Main period of Jupiter and sub period of Exalted Venus, this is time to be creative in your work. You need to highlight your efforts so that you can be visible to all. Gains are surely in this period if you put good efforts.

Do the following upayas.

1. Keep fast on Thursdays.
      2. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily.
      3. Human ji puja every Tuesdays.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

God Bless,

• #823 Reply
      jageshwor atreya

dear guruji parnam
      i got your kind message from facebook comment box i found something is great in your prediction could you kindly tell me about my future ,marriage,income
      i was born in:1985/08/27
      time of birth:23:24
      place:pokhara,nepal

• #824 Reply
      Siva Venkata Rajesh. Atluru

Hi Sir,

My details are:

DOB: 03-October-1983

Time of Birth: 12:40 p.m (afternoon)

Place of Birth: Vijayawada, A.P

Sir, I am very impressed and thankful for the wonderful service you are doing.
      I would like to know 2 things. The main thing i want to know is when i can do my spiritual sadhana with peace. I am very much interested in spirituality, but because of lots of problems i am unable to concentrate. So kindly tell me when i can be at peace financially by clearing the lots of debts of our family and personal debts and when i can peacefully pursue my spiritual sadhana and what is the best period for me to evolve spiritually.

Thank You Sir.

Regards,

Rajesh

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #824 in Debilitated Guru in my Horoscope and Kalsarp Dosha
Your information:

Cancel