Delay in marriage horoscope not matching

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Manish Mehra

Hi sir.. Manish 6.11.79 6.20 am kolkata neha 10 nov 1988 2.46pm Delhi milan is 27.5 but different ppl have different verdicts some are favourable and one unfvrable due to graha maitri dosha as gal is manglik. Please suggest.

• #18691 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through Paid consultation for a scientific horoscope matching for marriage.

• #18734 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes the Guna milan score is very good with 27.5 out of 36 , you need minimum 18 for marriage, so gun milan is indeed good. You should do Grah milan and you can check if this marriage should be considered. Will it be happy marriage or end in marital problems.

Grah maitri score is less and that indicates that both will have very strong likes and dislikes. They both will be strong differences of opinions. Strong ego clashes will be there. The good thing about your matching is that there is no Gana dosha and Bhakoot dosha. Therefore I suggest you doing a grah milan and then proceed ahead.

You may read more about Grah milan here

https://astrologymag.com/guna-milan-during-horoscope-matching/

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18741 Reply
      Manish Mehra

Thanks s ton navneet ji. The gal is also manglik n i am non manglik.. So it a correct manlik non manglik match.. Also suggest how to do grah milan.

• #18746 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Is it a Love marriage or arrange marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #18866 Reply
      Manish Mehra

Yes navneet ji.. It is a arrange cum love.. Only obstruction in taking the decision is grah matri and manglik issue wid the gal..

• #18867 Reply
      Manish Mehra

I have met her through my friends wife as her coison sis.. As i m 37 which is a too much delayed in marriage now. Gal is 29 she looks young n smart which gives an edge on the compatibility part..

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18867 in Delay in marriage horoscope not matching
Your information:

Cancel