Depressed

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Yamini

My dob is 17 july 1987, 12:50pm delhi
      My partner dob is 4.10. 1984, 6:45pm faridabad
      There is constantly quarrel between me and my in laws I want divorce from this relationship
      Plz tell me abt my future ..thanku

TMR

Your husband’s horoscope has the 7th and 5th house as the weakest and he is not endowed with a happy married life including happiness from children. That is the main reason for your marital woes. Either you will have to put up with the situation or seek separation.

Yamini

I want to end this relationship from very beginning. But my family says .. wat face u will show to world.. our family respect will ruin.. my in-laws do all this n says u r girl and girl have to tolerate all this for sake of family..N all but m not happy at all from very beginning .. my mother says a girl has to tolerate all this.. m very depressed

TMR

Either you will have to put up with the situation or seek separation. You have not checked the horoscope matching before marriage.

Yamini

I want divorce plz tell is there divorce in my kundali

TMR

There is no word like ‘divorce’ in Astrology and therefore you cannot use it to find whether there will be separation.

yamini

i want to ask whether seperation is there in my kundali or not.. plz tell

HHK

There is no separation in the Birth chart.
      From your chart I can find a Lady/Friend/ is with you helping in the situation.
      I suggest you to take up a Job or pursue some hobby so that you are away from the situation.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Depressed’ is closed to new replies.