depressed totally

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      dushyant

sir my name is dushyant
      i am currently 23 yrs old bt still unemployed also my family is not supportive towards me, can u please suggest me what to do in my life to earn bread and butter for myself and i want to be totally self dependant.
      dushyant
      6 jul 1996
      5:55 pm
      datia mp
      I would be very thankful if u could guide me for a prosperous future.

• #88386 Reply
      TMR

What is your educational background and expertise without which your question cannot be answered. Also where are you now resident?

• #88492 Reply
      Dushyant

I have completed my engineering this year in computer science stream…

• #88509 Reply
      TMR

Do M.Tech in computer science, preferably in AI related fields and you will get a good job in Sept 2021 far away from your place of birth when Mars Antardasa in Mercury Mahadasa will commence. When you work for 100 units, you will get a return of 110 units worth. You will have bright future from end 2021 onwards with plentiful of long distance travels.

• #88513 Reply
      Dushyant

But sir currently i want to get settled with atleast some money, so i want to get some job in some recent days.
      Should i join the computer software related field now only.
      Will it be a good option or should compulsorily do mTech now.

• #88515 Reply
      Dushyant

And currently I am staying at my home town.
      But i want to move to Bangalore or pune or delhi for job purpose.

• #88538 Reply
      TMR

Most probably you will get a stipend or a scholarship if you pursue M.Tech in AI related subjects. I suggest you pursue post graduation if you are confident.

• #88546 Reply
      Dushyant

But for Mtech i have to crack gate to get a good College for i had to prepare for it, but I have not prepared for gate.
      Also if now i start to prepare for gate jt will take almost 1.5 yr for preparation and giving gate examination.
      Isn’t there any other option where i can try my luck?

• #88548 Reply
      TMR

I think you will have to toss a coin and take decisions accordingly. With a just B.Tech in computer science, you will only get lowly jobs in the computer field like data entry, form filling, collection of data, updating data in web sites etc. The good vacancies in computer field are primarily for Software developers, Artificial intelligence, Graphics, Game theory for which they generally look for M.Techs from reputed institutions. The GATE score is a good index for getting good jobs in PSUs. These days B.Techs are working as clerks in Banks and other organizations doing routine clerical jobs.

Do read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online for getting a good insight into Astrology and its scope in life.

• #88555 Reply
      Dushyant

Thankyou sir
      I have red alot in your blog how advanced scientific approach you took in this astrology but it is very advanced for a beginner to understand that.
      Also sir instead of Mtech can i try doing MBA?
      Is there any scope for me in management or finance field.
      As i have heard from many people that MBA after Btech is a very good option as this will enable many lines for an individual with technical as well as managerial/economical skills.
      Or Some Tourism related Post Graduation Course?

• #88562 Reply
      TMR

You are asking questions for which Astrology has no answers. All I can say is that you will be well placed in your career by the end of 2021 whatever you do before that. MBA and M.Tech are all man made and Astrology does not endorse such degrees. You will have good education and a good job in your life as per astrological axioms. Best of luck.

If you wish to know how I have come to this conclusion, you can come through Paid consultation.

• #88565 Reply
      Dushyant

Thankyou so much sir for giving me such analysis of my chart.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #88515 in depressed totally
Your information:

Cancel