Divorce

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Rashmi Arora

Dear Sir,
      My dob is 29/11/1967. 8am. Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan. My husband’s 30/04/1963. 7am. New Delhi.
      We have not been happy together for many years and it is getting more difficult to live with each other always being stressed. Is divorce possible and when?

TMR

The word Divorce is not endorsed by Astrology. It is just a legal term and only lawyers can answer to your question. Read my blog article “Definitions in Astrology”

Rashmi

Ok. Sorry Sir.
      If you could please let me know if there are any signs of seperation.

TMR

If your horoscopes did not match, you would never have survived so long in matrimony. If it has survived, it can survive longer too. Some amount of different view points are bound to be there in any marriage.

Rashmi

I don’t think our horoscopes matched which is why I needed help.
      The marriage has survived because of me compromising myself at every step and the result of this over the years was me having a emergency operation due to Crohn’s disease (an intestinal illness) followed by another operation few years later. Been diagnosed with depression last year. Been through floods, fire and theft, son’s operation etc etc. With no moral or emotional support the marriage has survived but as always a marriage should be kept alive no matter the cost. What’s a human life anyway. It’s a man’s world. The woman is always compromised. I am sorry to say and mean no offence but it’s easy to say and not so easy to step into other’s shoe.
      Let the drama continue and keep putting on a fake face to show a world that does not care.
      Very sad to read your response Sir. I wasn’t expecting that. All I wanted was an honest reply so I can rescue myself.
      Anyway, Thankyou and regards. God bless!

TMR

Astrology cannot help you much in extricating from all your troubles. It can only evaluate one’s life based on the date, time and place of birth which helps you as a warning of problems ahead like road signs to a motorist. Forewarned is forearmed. Remedies in Astrology are not really useful except that it could give you some mental solace. Kindly read my blog to get an insight into the practical use of astrology in life.

Rashmi

Astrology cannot extricate my troubles but can evaluate my life and give me warning signs…that’s exactly what my question was all about dear Sir. Kindly tell me just like all other questions on the forum are answered regarding marriages etc.
      Thankyou again

TMR

You never asked questions about marriage, you asked about divorce which is terminating a marriage at the age of 51+.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Divorce’ is closed to new replies.