Divorce from a cheating husband. PLEASE HELP.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rashmi

Dear Sir

I recently found out that my husband has been cheating on me for many years.
      Been married 30 yrs and in these years I have suffered with stress and severe disease and still going on. Had an emergency operation due to Crohn’s disease (intestinal perforation) followed by another operation 5 yrs later. Younger son’s operation on his feet, house got flooded, fire, 2 robberies.
      Besides that my husband and me have been separated in every other way other than living under a roof. He has abused me verbally, hit me once and degraded me. I spoke to him about divorce and he verbally abused me again.
      I am now ready to file for divorce and rescue myself and live. He is exploiting me and using me to look after the house like a maid while he has his fun.
      In Feb 2020, I found out that he is gay. He has been seeing men and going to gay sex clubs.
      When will we get divorced? Will I suffer financially? What is the rest of my life like?
      My details are
      29/11/1967 8am Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan.
      His details are
      30/04/1963 7am New Delhi.
      Sincere thanks
      Rashmi

• #108218 Reply
      TMR

You 4th, 7th, 9th, and 12th houses are the weakest in your horoscope and that is why you had a pathetic family problem. At 53, you have now no option but to get used to it or divorce. Your Mercury mahadasa starting from end 2020 for 17 years will be the best time in your life.

• #108239 Reply
      Rashmi

Dear Sir, thankyou so much for your reply. Yes it’s very sad to be finding out that my husband has been seeing other men let alone another woman. That’s a sin and unforgivable if it was me in his position.
      Please tell me if divorce will happen mutually or will I have to fight it out for my own sake and sanity.
      Thankyou again.

• #108251 Reply
      TMR

You are mentally divorced. You are now talking about divorce as per law which we cannot say whether it will be won or when.

• #108255 Reply
      Rashmi

Dear Sir, Truly said and I understand but does our horoscopes show/give indications of divorce happening?
      Sorry for troubling you again but I really need help to rescue myself because no one else will.
      Kind Regards

• #108261 Reply
      TMR

Please read all related articles on navagrahastro.blogspot.com which will give you the scope of astrology in our life.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Divorce from a cheating husband. PLEASE HELP.
Your information: