divorce/second marriag

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ayesha

I m already married having two kids.marotal relation is not so gud.one person approaching me fr marriage .he saying for divorce then he say to marry.if my this decision will b right?

• #18938 Reply
      TMR

Do you have the date of birth, time of birth and place of birth of both of you without which nothing can be suggested.

• #18940 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Ayesha, I can say that every individual on this planet is different. Like God has given us different faces he has made us think differently as well. There is nothing that you and me and do about it.

When two people join together like in marriage and they have to follow a path in life, it becomes very difficult if there is no harmony in their relationship. If there is no harmony there is no peace, no pleasure , no happiness.

To think different is natural and therefore how can be bring harmony. The only way to bring harmony in a relationship is by appreciating each other , irrespective of the faults. like they say “TO ERR IS HUMAN” so accept that, no one is perfect.

I know when you are not happy with something as in your case can be your marriage. You search for alternatives. It is best to search for alternatives/ solutions within rather than outside. I’m not saying compromise and stay unhappy but like Mahatama Gandhi said “Be the change you wish to see”

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18940 in divorce/second marriag
Your information:

Cancel