Do I have Kaal Sarp Yog in Kundali

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Somendra

Hello Sir,

Please let me know, if I have Kaal Sarp Yog. If its true , please suggest some possible remedies and dates for this.

Time : 2/11/1987 , 6 am
      Please : Dhampur UP

Thanks,
      Somendra Prapat Singh

• #7086 Reply
      TMR

Please read my article Myths and misconceptions on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #7089 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope in detail You do not have any Kaalsarp dosha. , Kaal sarp dosha is formed when all planets are on one side of Rahu and ketu. In your horoscope you have Jupiter at 29 degrees in revati, almost leaving Pisces and entering Aries. while Rahu is at 8 degrees and moving backwards ,meaning it will only go from 8 to 7 to 6 as Rahu is always retrograde or moving backwards.

There is nothing to worry and Mr. TMR is very correct and you should read the articles given above it will give you lot of insight on astrology. The issue is many people today use astrology purely for making quick money.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7094 Reply
      Somendra

Thank you Both !! These are really good answers.

But issue is, a Pandit told to my parent there is kaal sarp dosh in my kundali. This dosh is putting hurdle in path to get married.

Its very difficult that my parent will understand this. 🙁

Well, thank you so much for your detailed solution.

• #7098 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Ok you can do the remedies if you believe that it will help and give you mental peace.

1. Recite Maha Mritunjaya Mantra Jaap

2. Get the Kaapsarp puja done.

3. You can also keep fast on Mondays.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7105 Reply
      Somendra

Thank you Sir !! I appreciate your help. 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Do I have Kaal Sarp Yog in Kundali
Your information: