education career and neechabanga raja yoga and akandasamrajya yoga my horoscope

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ammu

My birth details 8 February 1997. 10 pm 12 minutes 48 seconds birth place Kerla Malappuram. There are lots of problems facong in my education and mental worries. What about my education and career. And my Jupiter is debilitated and if it creates a dainyaparivarthan yoga

TMR

Mercury and Jupiter are powerless in your horoscope. So is the 3rd and 6th houses are also very weak. Your career house the 10th is quite powerful though the returns you get will not be proportionate to the work you do. Read my blog Navagraha astrology Online for a better insight into astrology and to understand what are indicated by the houses of the horoscope.

ammu

Sir I am waiting for your reply sir complete my pg in psychology and now I am interested to pursue higher studies but some obstacles are there. Sir is it possible to tackle the entrance exams. And what about my career

ammu

Sir is there is no chances to attain what I want

TMR

I have already told you that your career house is quite powerful which only means that you will be suitably acquiring the skills required for qualifying to be employed. We cannot say whether you will be a psychologist or not.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘education career and neechabanga raja yoga and akandasamrajya yoga my horoscope’ is closed to new replies.