Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Sumit verma

Hello Sir,
      My dob: 12th oct 1985
      Time 1:40 pm
      Place saharanpaur Uttar Pradesh

I married on 23rd Nov 2015
      My wife dob 7th Nov 1987, time 3:10pm, place delhi.
      Sir I’m currently wearing blue sapphire. As mercury is in my 10th house and Venus in 9th house should I wear emerald and white sapphire gemstone for my luck and career/profession? Few people say wearing emerald and white sapphire will affect my family life. I don’t want any bad effect on my wife. Shall I wear emerald for my career? Please analyse. Umamaheshwar sir and JVS Rao I will be obliged for your answer on this.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your Lagan is Capricorn and you are born under the Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra. Mercury is the 9th lord and hence you can wear Emerald life long. Venus is debilitated and hence it stone Diamond or White Sapphire is never recommended.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Sumit verma

Navneet sir, Thank you very much for replying to my question. Sir my concern is since I’m married now and in my wife’s horoscope mercury is the 7th house lord situated in 8th house. I really don’t know whether after marriage husband wife get effect of each other stones on themselves. Sir please tell me is wearing emerald not going to affect my family life?? My relations?. Thank you.

Sumit verma

Also sir, why people say that emerald is not for newly married couple? I’m married for 1.5 years.

Sumit verma

JVS Rao sir you please analyse my wife and my birth details and please let me know that if I wear emerald it is not not going to affect my wife at all. Also let me know is it good for me professionally?

Sumit verma

Dear Navneet sir, thank you for clarification… I posted a new reply while you were writing my answer. Sorry for that :)))

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Do not confuse your chart with that of your wife. Your chart has nothing to do with your wife. If you eat food you fill your stomach and not that of your wife. You don’t say that because you have eaten your wife need not eat.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

JVS RAO

dear sumit,
      I agree with Navaneet sir for his opinion. If you eat food it will give the result to you only. Wearing of stones is your satisfaction. It will not affect the life of your wife.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao

Sumit verma

JVS RAO Sr, thank you very very much for your kind replies and time. :)))
        Sir if you have taken time to reply to my question then also clarify do I really need to wear emerald for professional front. I heard that emerald is also good for nervous system. I’m never satisfied with my profession inspite of being a hard worker and never getting recognition for my work and this gives me mental trauma I keep on thinking too much over it. Will emerald help me professionally and give me some mental peace??

K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      You can use green celliphone paper for increasing
      the power of Budha.
      You have to keep green celliphone paper on your face and
      stand before sun by closing eyes and keep this paper
      on your face.
      You have to stand before sun after 9am,when sun is bright.
      Sunlight enters green paper and penetrates into your body.
      You stand before sun for 3mins on every alternate day.
      This is called colour ray therapy.
      [email protected]

JVS RAO

dear sumit verma,
      In your chart Mercury is the lord of 6th & 9th house in the 9th house. Mercury is in the star of Rahu in 3rd signifying 4th,11th, sat in 10th and mars in 8th. Mercury is in the sub of Jup in 1st (lord of 3rd & 12th) and Jup is in Moon star in 8th. Hence Merc gives 8th(tensions) in 10th(higherups,profession),through 11th (friends and acquaintences) in 3rd (sureties, communication etc.,). Mercury is the lord of house of sickness. As Merc lord of 6th in the sub of Jup in lagna, gives you nervous disorders.
      Hence as per KP I suggest you it is better not to use any stone, as all the planets are connected to 8th house. Pray GOD, who will take care of all aspects. If you want you can test the stone. This is my opinion.
      Your running period is RAHU dasa MERC bhukti upto 03-12-2017. Pls find the changes. This is lengthy.
      Good LUck
      JVS Rao

Sumit verma

Dear JVS Rao, thank you for the detailed reply. Though I understood nothing ;))) but I got your point and came to know one new thing about KP astrology and I’m very much excited about it.
        Sir will you please guide you through my career aspect and finances? I’m currently in Information Technology department.. are there any chances of job profile changes in future? Will I ever get satisfaction in my career, name fame and reputation? I’m very unhappy with my finances.

JVS RAO

dear sumit,
      I know that the analysis will be like greek and latin to you without a chart, unless you know astrology. As you asked me to clarify, I have given the picture.
      Other things will be discussed in your next post.
      JVS Rao

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Emerald gemstone?-JVS Rao, umamaheshwar sir’ is closed to new replies.