Engagement breakup

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Praveen

My dob 08 november 1988, time 2:15am place kundapur, karnataka
      Sir please analyze my chart related to marriage.. I got engaged once in 2019 and it brokeup.. I have again got engaged this month.. And having some issues which may lead to breakup..what is the reason for relationships failing in my chart…the timing for marriage predicted in my kundli was during jup-mer and jup – venus… Both has got over.. When will i get married?? Thank you in advance

• #113600 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart I see that you are Leo lagan, Libra Rashi. Rahu in the seventh house of marriage. Mars position makes you mangalik. Marriage karka Venus being debilitated will bring obstacles and hinderances on the marriage front. Saturn rules the 7th house of marriage and Saturn aspects the 7th house means marriage is there, but you should do remedies of Rahu and Venus for expediting results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #113603 Reply
      Praveen

Thankyou very much for the above analysis Sir and suggesting the remedies
      Could you please predict if my marriage will happen this year… If not when is the next favourable period of marriage

• #113708 Reply
      Praveen

Hello Navneet sir… Please help…please advise when is the next favourable period for my marriage… Thank you 🙏

• #113717 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

birth chart analysis

Here is your natacl chart, if you know bit of astrology, you can easily interpret it. Mars in the 8th house, Rahu in the 7th house, Karka Venus debilitated. Shani dahiyya also going on. It is not that your period for marriage is not going on. It is defiantly going on, however your planetary chart is weak and hence you are not getting the results Or things are falling apart just at the right moment when you thought that everything is ok now. So I feel that you should keep trying and at the same time keep doing the remedies, only that will give you good results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #113708 in Engagement breakup
Your information:

Cancel