English and confidence problem

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Pooja

I’m week in English and want to be confident English speaker . So I want to ask can I be “confident English speaker who can face the world confidentially “

• #125888 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide your birth details for horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #125889 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide your birth details for horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #125908 Reply
      Karunakaran

The way you have written your question in English show that you are good at it. But you you want to be a speaker. Also you want confidence. Well, this may not be a language skill but the hard work may give you enough confidence for you. Practice it daily, spend time, spend some money too. Read out loud. These days, there are many resources to help you out. Have patience too.

You need to look at planet Rahu for a foreign language skills and also Mercury for language skills.

And strength of your 2nd house – its lord and the aspects it’s receiving are important.

Strength of Mars can be verified for gaining confidence. Also, for lagna lord.

Note: When you say face confidentially, it means secretly. If you say confidently, then only, it will mean what you want to mean.

• #126187 Reply
      Pooja

Sir I don’t want to send details publically… Can you tell your FB page name plz …

• #126235 Reply
      TMR

You can come through Paid consultation if you wish to keep your confidentiality of your details. Please read my book given in my profile.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #125888 in English and confidence problem
Your information:

Cancel