Expected time for Remarriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Megha Gulati

May I ask you to please read about my remarriage predictions? My first marriage failed due to NRI fraud. We are struggling to find a good match but considering my current situations like i want to work after marriage, my mother’s brain stroke recovery and boy’s undecided mindset – we are not able to materialize things. Can you help me sir for a basic prediction that by when i’ll be able to find a good life partner and will it be a successful marriage now? Megha Gulati, 31-Oct-1983, Delhi born, 9:30am Approx. (time is not accurate)

• #108923 Reply
      TMR

If you are not sure of your birth time, there is no point in trying to make any astrological evaluation. Wayside astrologers will predict anything, but we are professionals and we cannot predict such things based on erroneous data.

• #108924 Reply
      Megha Gulati

Sir – my mother had a 4hrs surgery when i was getting born. The surgery started at 9am and by 9:30am my father was informed about my delivery. My mother had a complicated hernia surgery and saving her life and my life was more important for the doctor than making a note of time. Hence, my expected birth time varies between 900am – 930am. If astrology cannot help to read about my life then why it is advisable to match kundlis? What such girls do who doesnt have exact time of their born and getting rejected by families for this baseless reason?

• #108927 Reply
      TMR

Sorry, that is the way things are. Astrology is not to be misused and we will never do it. Perhaps you can get your birth time rectified if you present yourselves in person and give him the necessary information. Perhaps Mr.Navaneet khanna could help you. Contact him and do the needful.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Expected time for Remarriage
Your information: