Feeling defeated and moved to new country

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Andrea

I feel like life isn´t ever going to provide me with anything beautiful like a spouse or children. I am always desperately lonely and have been in many relationships were I was used and then cheated on. I know someone can say you need to turn around and look at yourself to see if you´re the problem, but truly I am a super nice girl who is super caring. I just want a happy life. In my current situation, I just realized the man I have been seeing for a year is cheating through tinder. I really loved him and I feel like life will never just come full circle. Right now my transits feel very work related and down to business from what I read, but really I just want to know if there is anything to look forward to. Is there any insight regarding a more positive time in my life, or any insight regarding love?
      I currently live in Seoul at the moment, not the U.S.    Dec.26 1987 Chicago, Illinois, 17:29 pm

• #114618 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your Vedic horoscope, your rising sign is Gemini and moon sign is Pisces. You have lot of conflicting energy of Saturn and Sun in the 7th house which is the house of marriage, 5th lord Venus is in the 8th house which is also not good, and you have  Ketu (South Node) in the 4th house. Your horoscope is weak on the marriage front. Because of Saturn and Sun in the 7th house, there will be delays, obstacles in solemnising marriage. You will enter relationships but will not be able to take them to their logical end. You need to extra careful before you make a commitment.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #114630 Reply
        Andrea

It sounds like I will never get married, I don’t want to live this type of life of loneliness. do you think there is any chance? I would prefer to just pass then to be lonely forever

• #114632 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

It is not correct to assume that there is no marriage. However, as your planets are weak as explained above you will face enormous relationship issues. To surpass these obstacles you need to be more careful and aware of people you depend upon. Like you said you are nice and caring, I also add that you are highly simple, sensitive and emotional. That is how people know your weakness and they take undue advantage of you. Like they say you need to learn the tricks of the trade before you go and play.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Feeling defeated and moved to new country
Your information: