Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Khushi

Namaste Sir.

DOB -19th Dec 1990

1:53 PM, Agra

I’m a girl, have been married once.

I want to know the qualities of my life partner. I’m really scared. Will he be a good & genuine person? What will he look like, will he be good looking?

Since last few days. I don’t know what is happening to me.. I’m feeling very restless and depressed (I’m avoiding watching news etc as it’s depressing me a lot). I don’t know, I feel like I’m pining for someone I don’t know. I have never really felt like this before.

I suddenly feel that I have lost myself.. I’m trying to find my old self too (I used to be chirpier)

• #115044 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart, I can say that you passing through a period of Shani Sadesatti, that is why you are feeling sad, depressed. Do Shani remedies for benefits. Regarding marriage, well your chart is weak, and you should do proper matching of the horoscope before marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #115061 Reply
      Nina

Hi Sir

Thanks, but I have been going through Sade sati for a long time. Initial phase when Saturn was in Scorpio was horrible.  Though I was going through divorce issue, I wasn’t depressed even during its peak, in fact it went quite all right

It’s just few days I’m feeling like this, earlier I wasn’t sure if I wanted to be remarried.. now I want someone but I don’t know if true love really exists. I think that marriage is just an illusion.. (everything is and I should only conventrate on attaining moksha) but somewhere I feel I want  someone. I know there is so much devastation going around and life is so fragile. I have been lucky in a way that I was married only for a week and nothing happened between us.. I could get out of it really soon without any more damage.. some invisible force protected me from an abusive person.. but still..

I have never felt this way before.. I’m not really sure of what I want

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Feeling Lost and looking
Your information: