Finance and marriage

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rahul

My dob is : 11th february , 1992, time : 3:45 am, place of birth : Bareilly . Can you tell me how would be my wife and when can I get married. Also how would be my financial situation ? Are there any raja yogas in my kundali , if yes can you tell me which are those ?

• #125814 Reply
      Karunakaran

Dhanur lagna lord Jupiter is in house 9 and in retrograde which means rough path in life although manageable.
      Regarding finance, the 11th house lord Venus is malefic to lagna lord. So, that’s not favorable. Also venus is in lagna itself which is not preferable.
      Conjunction of Rahu with Venus is not treated as good.
      “According to the learned astrologers of AstroSage, if there is Venus with Rahu in the Ascendant house of a horoscope, then it will create ‘Krodha Yoga’ in that horoscope. As a result, the person will be furious by nature and will always be entangled in fights and disputes. Venus is a female planet, because of which Venus is responsible for marriage, wife, and enjoyment in the horoscope of men. Therefore, if there is a conjunction of Rahu with Venus, then the person will indulge in luxuries.”
      “According to many astrologers, the conjunction of Venus with the shadow planet Rahu can make a person inclined towards wrong habits. Due to this, Rahu gradually starts to degrade morality from inside the person. Such persons choose the wrong path without their will. Because of these conjunction effects, there are changes in the life of a person, Rahu ends all the auspicious results that come with Venus in the horoscope.”

Regarding marriage, 7th house lord Mercury is combust in house 2. This means a lot like so much effort towards marriage will go unrecognised/ unnoticed/ nobody seems to reply you.
      Moreover, ketu in 7th house may lead to confusions regarding marriage and related things.
      Regarding finance again, looking at 2nd house lord Saturn, he is also combust. So, it means no fruitful results on wealth from family. Also it will affect family set up.
      Saturn is also the lord of 3rd house. Hmmm..
      You try remedies.

Hope you try remedies.

• #125817 Reply
      TMR

Please read my book given in my profile and you will have a better understanding of scientific evaluation of astrology.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Finance and marriage
Your information: