For Better Job Change

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Francis Martin

Helloe Pandit Navneet Khanna:

I’m still waiting anxiously for your reply to my For Better Job Change concerns which I sent to you (about your previous reply). I re-post my message sent to you (#6434) below.

Would you please kindly guide me through my present career change surmountable difficulties. Your kind astrological advices are deeply appreciated.

Thank you again.
      Francis Martin

(Message #6434)
      Hello Pandit Navneet Khanna:

Thank you very much for your reply on my search for better job change. By your expert prognosis, does it mean that Saturn will crush me and destroy my repeated attempts to return to the financial industry?? You’re Absolutely correct that Saturn destroyed my financial career in 2004. Would there be any posssibility for me to at least regain an entry level financial job such as at a customer service call centre or at least a chance to return to my former financial employer in 2004?? Please kindly advise me. I’m anxiously awaiting for your expert knowledge.

Currently I’ve been chanting mantras to MahaMaruti, Maha Shiva, Maha Kala Bhairava, Maa Durga, Maa Pratyangire Devi, MahaLakshimi, MahaSaraswati for helps in my financial job searches for a better job change. Similarly I’m also offering Navagraha mantra to appease all the grahas to regain my financial career.

I’m looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you very much again.
      Francis Martin

• #6547 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Shri Francis Martin,

I have told you earlier as the Saturn period is not going to give you enormous status and position. Whatever you will get will be below your capabilities only. Certainly you can try for the job in the financial sector or something similar that will go along with your previous position. However an extra ordinary rise in career seems unlikely at the moment.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6556 Reply
      Francis Martin

Hi Pandit Navneet Khanna:

Namaste, thank you very much for your reply. I will certainly keep in mind about my debilitated Shani and my trying attempts to re-establish my financial career.

Thank you again for your kind astro advice.
      Francis

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: For Better Job Change
Your information: