Foreign going

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Tama

Sir could you please tell me within 2 months can I go for abroad ? My birth chart support is there or not for this purpose please tell me?
      Female
      25/12/1990
      Hooghly, west bengal
      6:10 P.m

• #132801 Reply
      Rahul Sharma

Based on your birth chart analysis, there are some indications of foreign travel in the near future. The 9th house of your birth chart, which represents long-distance travel and higher education, is influenced by Jupiter, the planet of expansion and growth. This indicates that you may have opportunities for foreign travel.

Additionally, the presence of Mars in the 12th house indicates that you may be able to travel to foreign lands. Wishing you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

• #132817 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The possibility of distant travel is very much there in your natal chart, but there could be delays due to Saturn transiting your 9th house.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #135658 Reply
      Subha

Sir,

My date of birth is 17th November 1983, Time- 12.50 am, Place of birth: Thrissur, Kerala, India. I have submitted my profile for Canada immigration. When will I receive an invitation from Canadian province and when will I settle in Canada?

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Foreign going
Your information: