Foreign settlement and Marriage

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Brahmini

hello sir,

27 sep 1993
      11:38pm, Mahbubnagar

I wish to go to Australia to work. Is it possible before or after my marriage?

• #90696 Reply
      TMR

Your 3rd, 5th, 7th and 10th houses are very weak and you will not do well in your career in your birth place. What will happen in Australia will depend on the transitory influences of planets there and that can be checked only after you give the place in Australia where you intend to migrate. Do read related articles on my Navagraha Astrology Online to get an insight into how astrology can be used to answer your questions.

• #91067 Reply
      Brahmini

Many marriage proposals are coming till home and cancelling due to silly reasons and everyone in family are getting disappointed. Is it right time for my marriage, kindly let me know when my marriage would be?

• #91097 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

Dear Brahmini
      You can get alliances after Oct 22nd 2019. You will go abroad after Dec 2019. During the period from January 2019, you are thinking for going abroad to get a job. You may be married to a boy with deep affection. He may be known to your family.
      Good Luck

• #93129 Reply
      Brahmini

Is this period of time is bad for me, because I nothing is moving forward about my marriage and career. I am on depression.
      Please suggest me what can I do to overcome all my circumstances.

• #93338 Reply
      Brahmini

Please respond sir

• #93359 Reply
      TMR

Whenever you feel distressed, recite Narayanakavacham in your mind one or two times. You will find wonderful results.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Foreign settlement and Marriage
Your information: