Free Consultation Indian Astrology

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      nisheet sharma

Myself rohit katiyar(Facebook frnd)
      I want to know that When I will get a job and how will be the job(in terms of Package) rest what ever you can tell (good or bad) about me

I will be Thankful to you

my details are
      DOB-8/4/1981
      Time-8:00PM
      place-Allahabad (U.P)

Hope to get my reply soon 🙂

With Regards

• #1665 Reply
      nisheet sharma

sorry about typing mistake
      I want to know that When I will get a job and how will be the job(in terms of Package) rest what ever you can tell (good or bad) about me

I will be Thankful to you

my details are
      DOB-8/4/1981
      Time-8:00PM
      place-Allahabad (U.P)

Hope to get my reply soon 🙂

With Regards

• #1666 Reply
      Ramachandran T M Nambissan

You have too high an expectation from Astrology, you want to know when you will get a job, what will be the salary package, how long will you stick with them and when you will retire and what will be your gratuity etc. Do you think Astrology could answer such questions just by looking at your chart. I think you should consult a clairvoyant person! Perhaps you will ask tomorrow what will be the name of your wife? And her address too.

I can tell you one thing looking at your chart. If you work for 8.66 units, you will get a return of only 6.51 units which means that you are unlikely to get a return conforming to the amount of work you put in.

• #1667 Reply
      nisheet sharma

Thanks Ramachandran T M Nambissan ji Is there anything else you would like to tell me.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1665 in Free Consultation Indian Astrology
Your information:

Cancel