Friend starting a business Need your advice

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Rajesh

I am writing on behalf of my friend. He has decided to take a break from job and plan to start a business/startup. Any suggestion on what period will be good for start and his chance of success.

DOB:14-05-1984 2:39 PM
      Place: Dobbs Ferry, New York

TMR

Please come through Paid consultation for taking such important decisions in life. Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.com

Rajesh

Okay, what do you think overall about his horoscope?. I will convey the message to him

TMR

A person passing a remark on a horoscope without studying it in detail scientifically is called a wayside astrologer and you can contact many of them found in your own place.

Rajesh

Oh, ok. I was just asking about a general overview, which you were happily giving in all other threads. I very well know you will have to get paid for prediction because you are in the business of it. I respect it. but is it difficult for you to give a general outlook?

TMR

If you act on general outlook and if you fail in business you will not be so nice to me or to this site. Suggest you contact wayside astrologers and rid us of such embarrassment.

Rajesh

All astrology predictions are like that only. There is a high chance of getting it wrong. He was approaching you so that it will help in deciding which way to go. There will be no complaints. Can you help on this? If you are not too confident that is okay.

TMR

Astrology is not a predictive science. It can only just evaluate your horoscope from birth to death. Any astrologer who predicts any incident in the future is just a fake who has no exposure to scientific astrology. You will get some exposure on reading my blog.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Friend starting a business Need your advice’ is closed to new replies.