Ghar kab banega

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by JVS Rao (KP Astrologer).
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jagdip Mahajan

My DOB IS 8 DEC 1951
      Time 01:05 AM
      PLACE MUKERIAN (PUNJAB)

I HAVE GOOD MONEY WITH GOD GRACE BUT HAS NOT COMPLETED MY HOUSE CONSTRUCTION

WHEN I WILL COMPLETE THIS I ALWAYS LOW AND DOESN’T FEEL good ANY MOOD TO START HOUSE WORK AGAIN
      WILL I WILL COMPELTE THIS HOUSE IN MY LIFE OR NOT AS I AM GROWING OLD
      I ALSO DONT LIKE MY SON AND HIS WIFE PLEASE PREDICT

• #64353 Reply
      Jagdip Mahajan

PLEASE HELP

• #64423 Reply
      Jagdip Mahajan

Respected astrologer please use your experience and help me

• #64442 Reply
      JVS(KP astrologer)

Dear Jagdip
      I have already answered this in December 2017, that your construction work will continue in January 2018. I don’t understand, whether any progress is there. Pls give me feedback to my mail [email protected] so that I am able to verify at my end.
      Good Luck

• #64552 Reply
      Jagdip Mahajan

Thanks sir for replying

No sir no progress yet
      I feel more like depressed
      My relatives and my son keep pressure on me to start construction but
      My heart is not ready don’t know why

• #64566 Reply
      TMR

Intuition is a power given to us and many a times it comes into action to help you in your actions. May be your are being put off to continue construction by your intuition which you must certainly respect and use it to take your decisions. Such sort of a question to be answered using astrology is not possible except by bluffs.

• #65708 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

Dear sir Jagdip
      You are very practical and have fixed ideas. You like to save and do not want to spend money, but you will act impulsively sometimes. You will have deep thinking and can not take decision, as your lagna sublord Jupiter is in the star of Saturn in lagna and in the sub of Moon. Once you take the decision, you run after it.
      Saturn is in the star of Moon and aspecting Moon is the cause for postponements.
      The chances are after Jan 2019.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #64566 in Ghar kab banega
Your information:

Cancel