Girlfriend for relationship,bad luck?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Joe

I havent found a girlfriend to make relationship so far,what is wrong,why so many years of bad luck??

DOB 20 SEPT 1986

TOB 5M25

POB THESSALONIKI/Greece

• #115799 Reply
      Joe

TOB 5M25 AM

• #115833 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart, it is seen that you lack the confidence and maturity that is needed in a relationship that is why things do not go you plan. I guess that you take more responsibilities and take control of your life. You are an honest, nice person at heart. You do not wish ill of others. You are simple and straightforward. If you only be more social and also more responsible, you will have things going the way you want.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #115838 Reply
      Joe

I’m honest and good soul yes,but they used me and betrayed me due to this goodness i have.Sir i have avoidant personality disorder,isn’t very easy to become social,less shy.

• #115842 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The doctors have told you lot, but ultimately it is what you want to be. Being Social, getting out the fear that is in you, is something that you can learn. When you are weak in Maths you practice more of it, and eventually, you may not be a Maths wizard, but you will learn to manage yourself easily. Similarly on this front, if you have social anxiety, fear, and negativity, you should do more of it. Understand that no one is perfect in this world and only by facing the challenges, you can improve yourself.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #115799 in Girlfriend for relationship,bad luck?
Your information:

Cancel