Golden period

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Madhusudan

My dob is April 12 1985 9:10 pm gudiwada.

Nowadays I am not getting respect in office and in home also.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>In  office any problem all are trolling me actually the mistake happened by others.</p>
      In home my parents and my wife are trolling that I have to financial improve more. Actually jm I want respect with peaceful. When will be  my golden period starts.

• #114128 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your birth chart we see that your Lagan is Scorpio and Rashi is Capricorn. Your birth nakshatra is Uttarashadha Nakshatra. In your horoscope there is Kaalsarp dosha which is not good. As you are passing through the ending period of Rahu Mahadasha and Moon antardasha you will have lot of stress and tensions. Ketu is presently in Scorpio and that means in your lagan in the transit chart. Your Rahu period ends on September 2022. You will find stability and mental peace during the Jupiter mahadasha. You should do the Rahu mahadasha to get good results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #114292 Reply
      Madhusudan

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Navneet ji can I expect any foreign relocation .is any visit ing foreign is there in my birth charth regarding job</p>

• #114374 Reply
      Madhusudan

Is there are any chances of foreign settlement as per my birthchart?

• #114388 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Foreign settlement is not strong, but Yes you can try for foreign assignments possibility of which is there in 2022.  Keep trying and you will get results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #114292 in Golden period
Your information:

Cancel