government job

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      rahul

when would i get govt. job? related to police, sub inspector, thana incharge, defence ectc.
      date : 22/02/1991
      time : 07:00 am
      place : bhopal (m.p)

• #7390 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mars rules the 10th house of your natal chart, therefore chances of you in the above career are very much there. Mars in the 4th house aspects the 10th house. Its just that you are in the main period of Rahu, and things will not be easy for you to achieve without efforts. Chances are strong before March 2018. Keep working hard and surely you can do it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7402 Reply
      rahul

Sir u don’t feel 2018 is too late ..

• #7404 Reply
      TMR

Do you think we can do anything to expedite it? Only you can do so by your own free will and prayers to God.

• #7405 Reply
      rahul

Thank u sir nd Happy New year to u both nd ur family too but between 2015 -2016 any strong yog because my written exam is on 1st of march 2015

• #7406 Reply
      TMR

Generally all PSC exams though conducted in a given year, the rank list will be published much later. And it normally takes 2 to 3 years after to get a posting after training. Have confidence and you are always guided by God if it is part of His assignments to you.

• #7407 Reply
      rahul

Dear Sir I m preparing for exams at home only not at coachings centers I m working hard a lot but luck not favours as I have money prblm too that’s why I not joined any coaching and I m elder in home so doing job also that’s why I loose confidence I doing my best but luck nit favouring.

• #7409 Reply
      TMR

Luck favours you when you need it most and you do not have to run after it. It will come to you at the most appropriate time. Carry on with your preparations and you will be blessed with what is best for you. Even Arjuna had lost confidence before the Mahabharata war started. So you are not alone in this world in this regard. Krishna in some form will be there to guide you.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7390 in government job
Your information:

Cancel