Graduation in Europe

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      NIDHI

DEAR SIR, I WAS BORN ON 5TH MAY 2003 AT CHENNAI AT 7.25 MORNING.

IAM CURRENTLY IN 12 TH GRADE STUDYING COMMERCE GROUP. MY AREA OF INTEREST IS FASHION DESIGNING OR PSYCHOLOGY. FOR GRADUATION.

WHICH AREA OF STUDY DOES MY CHART SUPPORT THE BEST AS A CAREER? WILL I DO POSTGRADUATION ABROAD? I WANT TO DO MY MASTERS IN EUROPE? DOES MY CHART HELP ME IN REALISING MY GOAL?

I NEED TO APPLY FOR COLLEGES. PLEASE GUIDE ME SIR, ALSO WILL I MOVE OUT OF MY HOME FOR MY STUDIES ?

• #113392 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart we see that your lagan is Taurus and Rashi is also Taurus. You have Rahu in the lagan which means that you have big plans in life. Lagan lord Venus is exalted in the 11th house, which is very good as it promises you lots of gains. Mercury is in the 12th house of foreign along with the exalted Sun, giving you status, name, and fame. Yours is a good horoscope and you should pursue your goals and you will get good results.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #113464 Reply
      Nidhi

Sir, kindly guide me on the subject to pursue .either pdychology- will I be a therapist
      Or
      Fashion design ,
      Born 5/5/2003. 7.25 morning Chennai

• #113504 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you can look at psychology related courses. Take subjects that have potential in years to come. I believe psychology and mental health will be very important in years to come and your charts certainly support it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #113464 in Graduation in Europe
Your information:

Cancel