Greetings sir.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Duke

Hello sir,
      My dob 19 january 2000
      Time 22:00
      Place of birth chandigarh
      I want to ask about my studies and also my social life.
      It will really help me sir…
      Thank you

• #6576 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the main period of Jupiter which is the 5th house and lord of the house of education, and the sub period of Mercury which is debilitated in navamsha and also combust and retrograde these days in transit. You have a very strong mind and capablities but due to the period that is going you will face issues in focusing and concentration. Mercury is the planet for confidence , it gives strong logic and memory and at present is being retrograde, you will be wasting your time more on unproductive work than concentrating on your goals.

Read Hanuman Chalisa daily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6577 Reply
      Duke

I also want to ask about my social life.
      Thank you sir

• #6578 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Mercury is not very very strong in your horoscope, therefore you will have iisues related to communicating your real feelings. You are a good friend and like to keep your commitments. But others may not take you very seriously. Socially you are fond of moving with like minded people. You can be bit authoritative and someone who disagrees if things dont work as per your plans. But overall you are very secretive about your feeling and keep things to your chest. You need to open up and let others know your true feelings.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6579 Reply
      Duke

Thank you sir, i also wanted to ask you a rather unobvious question, will i have a girlfriend?

• #6583 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dont worry you will have many girlfriends in your life, not to say one or two. But right now you should concentrate on your studies and forget all other distractions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6576 in Greetings sir.
Your information:

Cancel