Guidance

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kavya

Dear sir
      Im too much depressed with my marital life as my husband staying seperately and going for divorce.im unable to bear this pain.getting depressed ideas.please tell me whether reunion or divorce is there?
      Wife:13/9/1985
      Time:10:22am
      Place:hyderabad
      Cant seeing any future.pls help

• #85191 Reply
      TMR

Moon is the worst planet in your horoscope and you are running Moon mahadasa till 2025. Seven planets in your horoscope are malefic. What you are feeling now is all due to the weakness of your horoscope which you will have endure it out. You must concentrate on your career and do your job well to keep your mind out of all the turmoil.

• #85200 Reply
        Kavya

Sir iam not able to concentrate on work,food health anything.facing troubles from 7years again 6years my heart wont bear pain sir.is reconcilation not possible sir?

• #85201 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot be used to find whether reconciliation is possible or not. Perhaps you should consult a marriage counsellor who will be a better judge. Astrology can only be used to find whether your horoscopes match for marriage purposes. Incidentally your marital house is not all that strong.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #85191 in Guidance
Your information:

Cancel