gun milan check

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      nilavan

Pls.Check the Guna Milan, Mangalik , Kalsarp dosha check between the two.Will they have happy marriage life if go for marriage?

Male : 11.02.1980 – 11.45 pm – srilanka (unmarried)
      female : 22.11.1982 – 9.50pm – chennai,india (divorcee with male child)

Pls. check for marriage match.

thank u

• #1731 Reply
      nila

Pls.reply

• #1738 Reply
      TMR

You will have to come through Paid services to do so much, casting of two horoscopes and matching compatibility.

• #1739 Reply
      TMR

Please read my article on this site on ‘Astrology-A New version’. Checking compatibility of horoscopes is not that easy like wayside astrologers do. We do a proper job. You will understand that if you go through the article.

• #1763 Reply
      nila

Dear sir,

I am a divorcee looking for remarriage and have forwarded the profile come across me.If u check the basic compatibility for free and if there is minimum matching is there then I can come for paid services for detailed analysis.Since I am the only earner for my family with less income,I cannot come for premium services suddenly.so pls.help me this time.I would even happy if u say in one word answer matching or not matching.so plss

• #1764 Reply
      TMR

The two horoscopes match with an Outstanding grading with approximately 98% compatibility between the horoscopes. There are no Doshas at all.

Best of Luck.

• #1788 Reply
      nila

Thank u.

Which month and year is favourable for the marriage to be fixed as per both the horoscopes?
      Male : 14.02.1980 – 11.45 pm – Vavuniya,Sri lanka
      Female: 22.11.1982 – 9.50 pm – chennai,India

• #1789 Reply
      TMR

Only one question per person please. You will have to come through paid services for answers to repeated questions.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1731 in gun milan check
Your information:

Cancel