Handling Marriage obstacles with Astrology

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Divya

Facing many obstacles in getting married very much worried please help please analyse what is the problem what to do
      Dob 01:04:1992
      Time 10.10 PM
      Place Chennai
      Name Divya

• #71052 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope, marriage is likely to be delayed. Do remedies which will help you expedite marriage early.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #71193 Reply
      Divya

Sir
      Please let me know what are those re
      medies

• #71285 Reply
      JVS(KP astrologer)

Divya
      Please clarify whether you got any alliance reached upto a final stage and missed. It is in the period 2011-2014. Please take care of proper check of compatibility of charts before marriage. Saturn, who is in the star of Moon, gives you delay. Saturn is aspecting 7th house. Don’t expect love marriage. There are feeble chances only.
      The groom comes from your known family in the local area where you live.
      After 19-12-2018, the alliances will come and marriage will take place by May 2019, in case of failure it will not cross 2019.

• #71328 Reply
      Divya

Sir thank you for your reply
      I got alliances which reached final stage and cancelled but it happened in 2017 and 2018
      Can you please suggest any remedies for me

• #71366 Reply
      TMR

Your marriage is likely to take place before 2022. Your 7th house lord Venus is very weak. The only pragmatic remedy is to wait till you get a good match. You cannot change your potency of your horoscope by shortcut remedies. Pray to God and that is the best remedy.

• #71395 Reply
      Divya

Ok sir

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #71193 in Handling Marriage obstacles with Astrology
Your information:

Cancel