Health

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Yashika Ahuja

Suffering from depression anxiety and intestine and liver related diseases. I don’t know when will i be able to recover. Please tell. Since i am not able to do anything. Therefore i have lost all hopes for my studies and career.
      20 July 1994 6:52 pm delhi

• #108848 Reply
      TMR

I think you should consult a good Psychologist and also take necessary medication for your body health problems. Astrology is not a panacea for all your problems.

• #108851 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara Rao
      Participant

Hello,
      Please tell clearly all your problems.

You have to follow this method fo 3 or 4 months.
      Leaf juice therapy to cure any disease
      You should immediately avoid
      1. all types of milk products
      (milk,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,icecreams,ghee),
      2.all types of sweets made of sugar,jaggery,honey,,
      3.all sweet fruits,
      4.nonveg,fish,eggs,liiquors,
      5.all types of protein powders,dry fruits,cashewnuts,almonds,pistha,walnuts
      cooldrinks,soyamilk,coconuts,
      6.all medicines..

7.You can eat rice and wheat and jowar items.You can eat oranges,
      seeded grapes,green apples,yellow apples..For chronic diseases,the patient has to reduce quantity of carbohydrates and increase the quantity of uncooked vegetables(raddish,cucumber,carrot,capsicum etc).

8.You have to drink juice of 30 coriander(Dhania) leaves,20 pudina(mint) leaves,7 palak(spinach) leaves,2 betel leaves, 10 gms of ginger and 10 gm of bittergourd,unfiltered.

.If the above leaves are not available in local vegetable market,you can replace the aboveleaves with other leaves which are available in your local vegetable market.Patients can use Methi leavs,tulsi leaves,curry leaves,ponnan kanni leaves.

In Usa,local leaves like celery,dandelion,spinach,parsley etc can be used.

9.Leaves contain chlorophyll. It means sunlight.Upanishads Jyotir Brahma.So sunlight is God.Allopathic doctors say sunlight contains vitamin D.No one knows what is there in sunlight.
      10.Sunlight or leaves cure all diseases and remove all sins.Further leaves or sunlight removes all planetary evils.Readers are advised to read the elaborate article below.
      0k.
      [email protected]

—cell-9704591901

• #108855 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Thanks sir.
      But as per my kundali i should consult psychologist?

• #108858 Reply
      TMR

If you wish to have a detailed evaluation of your horoscope, you can come through Paid consultation. Your Kundali never can reveal whether you will have to consult any one in particular. Astrology can only evaluate your horoscope and never predict anything in particular. You can read navagrahastro.blogspot.com for more details on the scope of astrology in life.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #108851 in Health
Your information:

Cancel