Health and financial condition

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      N

Hi how is my chart on health basis and financial basis?
      Will I earn and have good money and wealth?
      2 march 1991
      7.55 am approx
      Delhi

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your lagan is Pisces , your rashi is Virgo. There is Kemdruma dosha and also Guru Chandl dosha. You should do the remedies of these dosha and you will get success in life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

N

What about my health?
      Is my chart strong on my health?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your chart is good however it is the Rahu period that is creating problems for you. Ketu is in lagan till January 2016, therefore health issues would be there during this period. Do the Ketu remedies to benefit.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Vedic Astrologer

n

sir by seeing my gf’s chart u said – health trouble to spouse possible as 7th lord in 12. but if his chart is strong. then no such issue, so by that i m asking my chart is strong on health basis right??????? I wont hav any trouble on health
      her details 19/11/1991 delhi 3:45am

N

????

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per the horoscope as Venus is exalted in the lagan and Venus is 8th lord, the native will have problems related to sugar, nerves, interstines related problems, gastric, urine related problems can also be there. These may not be now but can arise in later part of life or when the mahadasha / antar dasha of malefic planets come. The life is long but the native is prone to injuries.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

N

Thnku
      When will I get married and pls predict my married life. Good or bad from my chart?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your 7th house which is the prime house of marriage and marital life , we see that Virgo sign is there and its lord Mercury is in the 12th house and combust as it is conjoined with Sun. Rahu in the 11th house aspects the 7th house. Venus the karka for marriage is exalted . Therefore the native have to much expectation s and desires in life from marriage. Moon in the 7th house indicates interest in member of the opposite sex. Your marital life is weak and Horoscope matching should be done for marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

N

In which year marriage possible??

N

Hello

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Possibility of early marriage is there in your horoscope. Can be in 2016 as well.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

N

Sir 2016 is not possible.
      I’m still a student.
      After 2016 when marriage is possible?

N

???
      I forgot to mention I’m male

N

Sir

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Health and financial condition’ is closed to new replies.