• Author
      Aiswarya

Dob 26 sep 1991

Place kollam kerala

Time 12.37 am

My husband dob 24 oct 1985

Tome 6.30 am

Place kollam kerala

Sir my husband started having major health issues right after our marriage… Making me wonder if our match is not auspicious..he has undergone 4 surgeries since 2016. Could you please look into the cause for his health issues… All issues are related to leg

Thanku in advance

• #115762 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at the horoscope of your husband we see that his lagan is Tula or Libra. Venus is debilitated in the 12th house. Lagan lord debilitated in the 12th House is never good as 12th house is for medicines, expenses on hospitals etc. 12th Lord Mercury is in the 1st house, whereby bringing more affliction to lagan. Debilitated Jupiter aspects Venus. Also, there is Ketu in the first house, therefore we see a lot of malefic planets and afflictions on the first house and its lord.

He is under the period of Shani Mahadasha and also recently his Shani Sade satti has also started. I feel going forward health will bother for some more time and therefore it is very important that he does some remedies to see improvement on the health front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #115764 Reply
      Aiswarya

Thanku sir

Could u please suggest the remedies too

• #115765 Reply
      Aiswarya

Will his health improve in future and when

• #115766 Reply
      Aiswarya

Sir is there a neechabhanga yoga because of venus and mercury in his chart

• #115808 Reply
      Aiswarya

Navneet sir pls reply

• #115835 Reply
      Aiswarya

Sir pls…

• #115993 Reply
      Aiswarya

Pls reply sir

• #115998 Reply
      TMR

No, there is no neechabhangarajayoga in your husband’s horoscope.

• #116002 Reply
      Aiswarya

Sir if so when do you see him getting relief from diseases

• #116005 Reply
      TMR

He will be troubled off and on till about 2027/2028 with something or other. Perhaps relocating to somewhere far away might improve the situation due to transit changes in horoscopes. You can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.com to get some insight into scientific evaluation of horoscope.

• #116006 Reply
      Aiswarya

Thankyou very much 🙏

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #115835 in Health issues
Your information:

Cancel