Help spouse and marriage prediction birth chart please

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Sin

Hello sir, can you tell me about spouse, spouse meeting time and marriage please?

05.08.1994 birth day, female
      0:44 birthtime
      My birthlocation: Essen, Germany

• #126086 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thanks for visiting our Astrology forum. Looking at your vedic chart I can say that Taurus sign was rising in the east when you were born. Moon is in Gemini and Sun is in Cancer. Your birth Nakshatra or star is Ardra ruled by Rahu.
      Mars rules the 7th house of marriage. Jupiter the significator of husband is in the 6th house with Rahu. It is not a good position for it to be. Venus the significator of marriage and relationship is debilitated in the 5th house of love and romance. Yours is not a good chart for relationship. Marriage is delayed or can have lots of obstacles. Means you move forward and then you face setbacks in your relationship because of Rahu. Rahu remedies should be considered if you want to have a happy and satisfactory marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #126096 Reply
      Sin

Can you tell about marriage time ans meeting him?

• #126172 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi, actually you are passing through a period which should give you a romantic alliance. You need to look around and surely you will find someone who would appeal to you. Due to Rahu aspect you need to do proper matching of the horoscopes for a healthy and strong relationship.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #126392 Reply
      Sin

Sir, can you tell me a time period for marriage or meeting him?

• #126410 Reply
      TMR

You will find your mate around mid-2024 to early 2025. For a full evaluation of your horoscope come through Paid consultation.

• #126428 Reply
      Sin

I think I already found him. Most of these answers are general ones and are not accurate for everyone.

• #126434 Reply
      TMR

You have no clue about astrology. It is not a predictive science. You can read my book given in my profile and you will be wiser about astrology.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Help spouse and marriage prediction birth chart please
Your information: