Huzaifa batool

8 may 1988
      11:25 AM
      Karachi Pakistan

When will i shift to my new house?

• #108778 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your question is not complete. It is not clear if you want to know when is a good day to shift or when it will be possible for you to shift due to house construction etc. Please elaborate on your question.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #108780 Reply
      Huzaifa batool

My mother DOB
      2 june 1963
      10 AM
      Karachi Pakistan

My DOB
      8 may 1988
      11:25 AM
      Karachi Pakistan

My mother has a big house which we need to sell it and have to buy 3 small houses which is going to be distributed amongst three brothers including me i want to know when will we able to sell this house and when will i receive my house from mother’s property so i can live with my mother in that house.
      When is the possibility of shifting from this house in my mother’s and my horoscope.

• #108787 Reply
      TMR

You are asking for the impossible. Astrology cannot answer questions like what you are asking. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get an idea of the scope of astrology.

• #108804 Reply
      Huzaifa batool

At least tell me when will i get inheritance from my parents?

• #108807 Reply
      TMR

We do not want to predict death in the family. And astrology can never predict death. In fact astrology can give only an evaluation of your horoscope from birth to death. Read navagrahastro.blogspot.com

• #108810 Reply
      Huzaifa batool

No issue sir as i did not get answer any of my query i change my question.

When will i meet my spouse and how she will be?

• #108817 Reply
      TMR

If you have not already met her, you are likely to get married by mid 2022 and you will have a happy married life. Ensure that you have a compatibility check.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #108810 in House Shifting
Your information:

Cancel