How is my Work life?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Puneeth

DOB 15/12/1987
      Time 8.20 AM
      Place Bangalore

By looking into my birth chart and dasamsa chart please let me know about my work life. Also, tell me how good is my new job which I have already accepted the offer and will be going in a month.

• #71362 Reply
      TMR

When you work for ₹100, your returns from career will only be ₹85 or around irrespective of where you work. And you will have some wasteful unproductive expenditure too.

• #71374 Reply
      JVS(KP astrologer)

You will change job only after 18-11-2018. It will be good for you. you have to strain upto 27-12-2018 . Then change of seat or move to another place is possible. You have to control your expenditure.

• #71377 Reply
      Puneeth

Thanks a lot for Responding to my Query both of you.

I am just amazed by the exactness you answer JVS Sir. The date you have mentioned for the new job is very very accurate to what I have planned in reality.

I just want to bring to your kind attention about my Dashamsa(D10) Chart.
      In my D10 chart, 5 planets are debilitated(Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Rahu & Ketu) but more importantly 3 planets (Jupiter, sun & Mars) are Exalted and Moolathrikona respectively in Lagna of D10 and 10th Bhava of D10.

So, My question to JVS(KP Astrologer) sir is
      Me being a Semi qualified CA and doing the related job
      What is the Mixed result of 5 planets being debilitation and 3 planets being exalted and strong in D10 chart?

• #71390 Reply
      JVS(KP astrologer)

Mr.Puneeth
      I am practising Krishnamurthy Paddhathi which is based on stellar theory. I have KP software only.
      In KP the bhava chart otherwise called cuspal chart is drawn as per Placidus system. The strength of the planet is weighed as per the sub lord.
      In traditional way the bhava division is based on Sripathi system or another system and the strength is weighed as per divisional charts.
      As the predictions are failing to some extent in the traditional system, Guruji Prof. KSK from Madras invented this theory with the blessings of Kanchi Paramacharya and found fruitful.
      That is the greatness of this system and salutes to the two great souls.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao ([email protected])

• #71391 Reply
      JVS(KP astrologer)

Dear Puneeth
      I follow KP astrology, which is based on stellar theory. The system is invented by Guruji Prof. K.S.K, with the kind blessings of Kanchi Paramacharya.
      In KP house division is done under Placidus system and in traditional way the division is done under several methods.
      In KP the strength of the planets is weighed as per the sub lord, in traditional way as per the Divisional charts.
      If you need any clarification, you can come to my mail [email protected]
      Good Luck

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: How is my Work life?
Your information: