Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Simmi

How many children yoga in my kundli.

date of Birth: 15 August 1983
      Place of Birth: Amritsar
      Time of Birth: 11:13AM

TMR

You want to know when will you conceive and how many children. I have never heard of a formula by which you can calculate the number of children you might have in Astrology. Yes astrology can say how potent is your fifth house and this will give you an idea or indication of how happy you will be with your children.

In your horoscope you have a 43.44% strength for your 5th house and so you will enjoy the company of your children to that extent.

In these days with all the family planning etc. how can we say how many kids you will have and how many will you abort due to various reasons which are very common. And you can even arrest the birth of a baby using artificial methods. Astrology will go for a sixer if we start predicting on these sort of questions.

Dawood

How many children I will have in my life overall is there any boy my son is 29.08.1989

TMR

You have already a boy. It cannot be told how many children one will have using Astrology.

Utkarsha

Hello
      I already have 15months old daughter, I would like to know how many children I will have in future

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please make a new post with your birth details to get your astrology guidance.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

shiwali oberoi

My DOB is 31.8.1988,time of birth 7:35pm, place of birth New Delhi. Plz tell how many kids I will have and their gender too

TMR

This is one question astrology cannot answer at all. You can contact some wayside astrologers if you are bent upon getting an answer.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How many children yoga in my kundli’ is closed to new replies.