How soon will I get a senior level job – Pls guide.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ravi

My Birth Details are –
      DoB – 24/12/1968
      ToB – 06:35AM
      PoB – Secunderabad, Telangana (Old Andhra Pradesh State), India
      I have been jobless for the last 4 months. I’m looking for a senior level Sales/Business Development Job. Currently, my Bukti is SA-MA-ME. Planetary transits are as follows –
      1. Mars is in Own house of Scorpio and it is 10th house from Kumbha Rashi, thereby activating my career house from rashi.
      2. Mercury is exalted in its own house of Virgo and it is 10th house from Saggitarius Lagna, thereby activating my career house from lagna.
      3. Sun is in its own house of Leo, which is 9th house of lagna.
      4. Jupiter is exalted in 6th house of Cancer from rashi but it is being aspected by Saturn which is in Libra.
      5. Exalted Jupiter is aspecting 5th house of Scorpio (10th house from rashi) from its position in cancer, 7th house of capricorn (2nd house from lagna) and 9th house of pisces (2nd house from rashi).
      Based on the above points of consideration kindly guide me on the accurate time of getting a senior level job. Kindly throw light on the nature of the job, industry and location of positing.
      I’d be grateful to the learned astrologers who can guide me accurately on this issue. I have mentioned the above points as I’m interested in astrology but I do not know how to predict or interpret the considerations. Hence, i’m seeking experienced advice.

• #5766 Reply
      TMR

Your knowledge on Astrology is a totally confused one. Your questions “accurate time of getting a senior level job. Kindly throw light on the nature of the job, industry and location of positing.” can never be predicted by Astrology unless of course the Astrologer is a bluff.

Just have a look at the strength of the planets and dispositions:

Planet Residential Strength Good % Bad% Nature

Sun 81.85 5.87 57.80 Malefic
      Moon 89.22 41.52 49.53 Malefic
      Mars 80.37 40.42 37.63 Benefic
      Mercury 18.03 39.95 48.34 Malefic
      Jupiter 64.62 57.18 35.34 Benefic
      Venus 13.03 59.05 30.12 Benefic
      Saturn 27.48 22.97 61.46 Malefic
      Rahu 63.15 57.18 35.34 Benefic
      Kethu 63.15 39.95 48.34 Malefic

Net 55.66

Your Career house(10th) lord Mercury has only 18.03% useful strength. Only Jupiter and Kethu placed in the 10th house has some substantial strength. And that will help you definitely in getting a job. The average strength of your 10th and 11th houses are

10 Career, Profession, Job Satisfaction, Knees 58.06
      11 Gains, Returns from Career, Calf and ankles 49.78

which are not bad either.

So you should get a job of your liking by about the end of the first quarter of 2015. The nature of job could be anything related to significations of Jupiter, Saturn or Rahu which you can search on the net and there are ever so many possibilities.

Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more insight into Astrology.

• #5777 Reply
      Ravi

Thank you for your insights sir. I value your inputs and respect your comments. Isn’t there a job in sight in the immediate future sir? I was told that the period between July-Aug-Sept is ideal for a good job. Since July and Aug are over I was worried about my job and hence posted this query here hoping for a second opinion of getting a job in Sept atleast. Pls advise.

• #5790 Reply
      TMR

You have already got a second opinion. I have nothing more to add. You may or may not get a job in Sept, but it will not be to your liking. Let us wait till after March 2015.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: How soon will I get a senior level job – Pls guide.
Your information: