How to i move forward in life?

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Shiven77.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Shiven77

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum but found threads here to be genuinely helpful so i am trying my luck. Here are my details:

D.O.B-November 17, 1988
      Birth Time-15:55
      Place-Ghaziabad, U.P

I just don’t understand myself. What kind of person i am and what do i want from my life career wise as well on the personal front. Any of the wise souls here can at least tell me anything that gives me perspective in life, career and personal relationships.
      I am seeking guidance from blessed astrologers regarding:
      1. How are my prospects career wise? How should i proceed?
      2. Is my married life going to be really as bad as most readings tell me? (i am not married yet)

Any help and insights would be highly appreciated.
      Shiven

• #81928 Reply
      TMR

When you work for 100 units, your returns will only be worth around 89 units. You will have to accept this situation. Do not go after business or speculative trading. Stick on to a paid job if possible. Your marital house is the weakest and you will have to necessarily get a horoscope with good matching if you wish to marry. You can read my articles on my blog to get a better exposure on astrology and its usefulness in life.

• #81930 Reply
      Shiven77

Thank you sir for your insights.

Can i ask how are my prospects to work abroad or settle there?
      And are there any remedies you want me to do?

• #81938 Reply
      TMR

Basically it will not make any difference in earning potential even if you work in another country. Read my article “Are there remedies in Astrology?” on my blog.

• #81941 Reply
      Shiven77

Thank you sir for your advice.

I will stick to working hard as the only resort.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #81928 in How to i move forward in life?
Your information:

Cancel