I am asking some question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Arijita Palit

My date of birth 07/10/1996. Birth place Basirhat. Time 12:30pm. I am Mangolick. I was in 3 relationship. But the relationship has been broken up. A few days ago I was in a relationship.But that also has been broken up. Can he come back in my life. Could our relationship be patch up again. I want to Get him back in my life. Plz Let me know about this matter. Plz plz.

• #108800 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

As per your horoscope, yes there is Mangalik dosha in your horoscope. Also the 7th house lord of marriage is conjoined with Rahu which will give you bad results on the relationship front. Mars is the lord of 5th house of love and romance and Mars is debilitated. Your horoscope is not good on the marriage and relationship front and therefore you will need to be extra careful and alert on this front.

Venus mahadasha is going on and Venus is conjoined with Rahu in the 7th house. Venus is the planet of love and romance. Mercury the planet of communication is also combust. The possibility of your relationship getting smooth is not strong in the present period.

Blessings,

Navenet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #108800 in I am asking some question
Your information:

Cancel