I need help to find out my career.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      André Oliveira

Hi! I found this website on google, and Mr. Navneet looks like a blessed person.
      So, for many years, I’ve been trying to figure out what kind of careers suits me best. I’ve looked at my oriental planet, midheaven, moon, conjunctions, but seems like they don’t fit at all. I get bored easily, and can’t find something that holds my attention. I just need to find what careers are ideal for me, so I can stay focused on it.

My birth date is: 02/21/1991
      Hour: 8:40 PM
      Local: Americana, São Paulo – Brazil

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• #6617 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Andre,

Certainly you are a person who will put his hands into many things in life , but will not take them to its logical end. You are a very talented and creative person and you dislike conventional ways of work and doing a 9 to 5 job. For you achieving something is more important than only financial gains. Exalted Venus in your horoscope is the lord of 2nd and 9th house. It will make you fond of music, art and also women, as Venus is in the 7th house. You would be fond of travelling and you will have a sharp memory and learn by observing other. You should take a career where you can highlight your creative talent and surely you will do well if you follow your passion. At present you are in the main period of Rahu and the sub period of Saturn, which are likely to spoil your concentration. Doing the remedies of Rahu will help.

1. Recite Mantra OM Namaha Shivaye 108 times daily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6618 Reply
      André Oliveira

Thank you so much, Mr. Navneet! May the blessings of lord Shiva be upon you! I will take your advices! =] And even without telling you, you figured that I love arts, music and traveling. Thank you, again!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6618 in I need help to find out my career.
Your information:

Cancel