I Want To Know About My Marriage and future partner

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      tarindu

TMRgi..When will i get married? how will be my future partner’s carrier?

birth day- 9- MAY-1985
      b.time- 4.40 PM
      b.place- KEGALLE, SRI LANKA
      lagna- LIBRA
      gender- male

• #7038 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances of marriage are very strong after after July 2015. Therefore you should certainly try very hard for alliance and chances of success are very much there. Matching of the horoscope is very important, as you have Rahu and Sun in the 7th house of marriage. Venus the karka of marriage is in the 6th house , Mars in 8th house makes you manglik, however the mangal dosha gets cancelled as Mars has aspect of Jupiter, which is exlated in Navamsha.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7059 Reply
      tarindu

what will be the carrier of my future wife??

9-may-1985
      4.40 pm
      kegalle, sri lanka
      libra
      male

• #7060 Reply
      TMR

We are fortunate that you did not ask for the address of your future wife and her vital statistics. Please read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in for getting some preliminary knowledge in Astrology.

• #7067 Reply
      Monica

its more than enough for me if yu just say YES YOU WILL MARRY HIM OR NO.. please do reply sir.. im in sucha plight..
      DOB: 21.10.1992
      POB: tanjore
      Time: 4.30 pm
      I am in love with this guy but he says his caste is too important for him and can’t get married.. apart from that he like me alot.. he is a brahmin & im a non-brahmin.. I love him to the core and want to get married to him.. can you pls predict the possibilities of marriage with him.. Thanks in advance.

• #7072 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Kindly provide the date, time and place of the boy so that I can study both horoscopes in detail for marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #7075 Reply
      Aradhna

Respected Navneet Sir,

26 night 27 morning-october-1957
      4:45am
      kanpur, up

Sir these are my father’s details.
      I want to ask about his health in the coming period and regarding his promotion.. He is very tensed these days..
      Hope for reply soon..
      🙂

• #7079 Reply
      Aradhna

I m sorry sir..if by mistake i wrote something which should not be written.

• #7080 Reply
      TMR

He has a very weak Mars(with less than 10% strength) who is also highly malefic and Mars period is starting in 2019 which could be difficult times for him.

• #7081 Reply
      TMR

Without the time of birth of your guy, I cannot make a compatibility check. However I have studied your horoscope in detail and I must say that your marital happiness is not going to be a bed of roses and therefore I would suggest you drop the idea of marrying a person without making a proper matching using Astrology. Love before marriage is usually not real love but infatuation. Do not fall prey to such feelings and you must remember that marriage is a long lasting relationship and if your partner changes his mind after marriage, life will be difficult for you.

• #7092 Reply
      Monica

im sorry but i don’t know his birth details.. his DOB is 12.11.1992.. can you pls analyse my birth chart and say if its gonna be love or arranged marriage? thanks in advance..

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7059 in I Want To Know About My Marriage and future partner
Your information:

Cancel